Capturing your wedding day is going to be one of the most crucial tasks. To ensure you get the perfect photographer for your big day, it’s essential to ask the right questions during the selection process. Here are 6 very important questions that most people fail to ask the photographer before narrowing him/her down.
Who will own the rights to the photos?
1. How will I receive my photos? Will it be uploaded on a cloud storage or given through a pen drive?
2. Do you have innovative facial recognition software that ensures the guests are tagged in their pictures automatically?
3. Will you share the wedding photos publicly on various social media platforms, or submit them to magazines and blogs? If you are not comfortable with making your photos public, you can mention it to the photographer.
4. What is the refund and cancellation policy?
5. How do you handle unexpected situations? What measures do you have in place to prevent any loss of my priceless memories?
Selecting the right wedding photographer is crucial to ensure your special day is beautifully documented, and photographers play a very important role. With the right photographer by your side, you can ensure that your wedding memories will be beautifully preserved for generations to come.
If you are looking for the perfect wedding venue in Mumbai, contact us at +91 86910 03330 or visit mcasak.com to learn more.