Every bride dreams of having people that she loves and cherishes to be a part of her biggest day! Here are a few tips every bride should know when planning a wedding:
1. Discuss the list: Guests are an integral part of a wedding, it’s a chat you should have with your fiancé right away. If you don’t establish guidelines such as number of guests, creating a guest list might become quite difficult.
2. Discuss your family’s needs: Discuss with your parents about who they want to be present at the wedding, reception, etc. From the start, be upfront about your expectations.
3. Out-of-town guests: If you have friends and family traveling to your wedding, think about how many out-of-town visitors you will need to accommodate. Choose a venue like Sachin Tendulkar Gymkhana that also has rooms to accommodate your out-of-town guests. This will also ensure the guests can enjoy the wedding functions comfortably without any inter-city travel hassles.
4. A large number of outstation guests? If you have friends and family who are mostly scattered around the country/world, consider planning events for the weekend or a few days before your big day. This will give them a chance to have enough rest and mingle with everyone.
5. Keep everyone informed: Create a website or a WhatsApp group where you may put significant information or any last-minute changes that your guests will need to know.
Wedding planning can take the fun out of the wedding. With proper planning and some patience, you will be able to pull off the wedding of the year! You can check our step-by-step wedding planning guide to help you start the preparation.